Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Something that i didnt expected in the year 2012
CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

So its almost 2013 but i just want to talk about the unexpected things happend in football this year..

• Spain won the EURO 2012 without Puyol and David Villa , nobody thought that would be possible...

• Chelsea won the CL.. thats something i guess nobody ever expected that because the last 4 teams were Barca / Madrid / Bayern Munich and Chelsea.. so everyone thought the final would be between Barca and Madrid..

• Man City winning the 2011-2012 PL they won it after 42 or 45 year and thats amazing

• Messi scored more goals than whole AC Milan in 2012

more will come..

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Spain winning Euro was predictable. They were favorites from the start. But Chelsea was an extreme shocker. 

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Messi also scored more goals than Liverpool.

Spain winning the Euro was not really predictable because they lost 2 very important players in the squad and i thought that Spain woulf be weaker without these 2 players but it turned out that i was wrong and spain won the Euro

• Montepellier won the league
  • Holland lost all games in the Euro 2012
  • Athletic Bilbao made it to the europa league final
  • Juventus won the league after along time and they were unbeaten the whole season
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

It was predictable that Spain would've won, even if Villa and Puyol weren't playing. It would have been unpredicable if Portugal won, though.

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

unexpected - chelsea winning uefa, montepellier winning the ligue 1, holland didnt win any single game in euro12 and messi has more goals than liverpool or ac milan as you say.

expected - spain favorite to win the euro, city even if they draw their last match against qpr they still win the barclays via goal differential.

England 15 331

before i forgot germany didnt made it to the finals and portugal made it to the qf

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Montpellier won the league because of a good construction and not many transfers. Since there was many transfers they're shit now. The other surprise is that Chelsea won CL, but finished only in 6th in BPL.

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Julio Cesar to QPR. Does that count?

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@PuppetMaster,

Portugal made it to the semifinal. The teams were Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain.

England 15 331

@golden ops my bad thanks for correcting me ;)