Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Sevilla fans reaction to their situation and the match against valencia where they didnt play well
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

The`re saying they want their coach michel fired. The Sevilla ultras, the Biris, also want their president Del Nido fired. The Biris currently boycott every home game because of Del Nido..

Comments
knibis 11 years ago

news also that Sevillas coach has been fired. Unai emery who was Valencia coach from 2008 to 2012 and took Valencia to 3 third positions in la liga is going to be their new coach.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Really?! Emery is taking over.. You bastard. Left us because "it was too hard to win anything" joins spartak Moscow then crawls back to Spain. 

knibis 11 years ago

he gave us 4 years raimondo. no harsh feelings towards him. atleast not from me. he also took us to CL 3 times..

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@knibis
you talking about no harsh feelings for a previous valencia member?
When Alba joined Barcelona..

knibis 11 years ago

dude are you retarded. I was talking about Unai.. That with alba is complicated. All Valencia supporters i know hate him.. He is a little cunt. simple as that. you wont understand because you`re not a valencianista. Lets put it this way. I fully respect Silva, Mata, Villa...

Well go to an arsenal fan and say that they shouldnt hate on RVP.. its the same thing with Alba and Valencia..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

hatred should stop on football we should just enjoy the game but for some stupid pricks who get serious about it...

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

not saying its you knibis or anyone on this site but you know who

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

aaannnnddd that's why training sessions shouldn't be open to the public.

knibis 11 years ago

But I see it from the Biris perspective. They traveled to Valencia only to see their team lose 2-0... The players didnt even thank the fans after the match..

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Knibis I still like Alba. He left for his boyhood club just like fabregas, I don't blame him. 

Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Unai emery was always a though nutshell but he gives up to easy. and hey didnt you guys get alot of money from the Villa and Alba transfers why dont you take advantage?

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I don't know much about the circumstances of Jordi Alba at Valencia, but it seems a little hard to hate on a guy if the club you trained and grew up in happens to have the best team in the world... and totally wants you back to join them.

I highly doubt anyone would turn that down.

knibis 11 years ago

He saw Valencia just as a training team, the whole time. He talked behind the clubs back when the transfer windowed started to keep the price of his transfer down. He didnt say a thank you or anything to Valencia who gave him his first CL experience.

Its not that he left, its the way he left. it also was much more than what i just said like him disrespecting Valencia on twitter and much more. an utter cunt. nothing more. the end.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Ah. Yeah, that would piss me off too. I see your point.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

@Knibis
Why you respect Villa and not Alba?What is the difference?
Also check what alba said when he left.He cried,he thanked valencia and said that he owes to them his evolution to what he is now and always will love the club and the fans.
Also keep the characterizations for yourself!

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@DonAndres

He probably "respects" Villa more because Villa brought more attention to the club with his ridiculous goal-scoring habits.

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

On the other hand, Alba stood out most during the EURO 2012 championships and after he joined his boyhood club Barcelona. So honestly, you shouldn't be complaining knibis. It's like Arsenal and Fabregas. Fabregas always said he wants to leave for Barca, and no other team. So Arsenal fans shouldn't hate him for leaving, because he always wanted to go back to Barca.