Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Iraqi_Madridista 10 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

The biggest match atm. Who do you think will win?

I'm expecting a surprising win for us. 2-0 or we might draw 1-1

La Decima is waiting :D Vamos!

Comments
GunnerAFC 10 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Not gonna lie. That fuel line had my face goin' like

heavenduel 10 years ago
South Korea 18 158

@Marcus2011,

If you think that was parking the bus.... I don't know how to define what Chelsea did yesterday.....

Idk if you remember Man city vs Chelsea game, where you guys won the game (0-1). That was different from Athletico vs Chelsea match, and from your logic, they played the same tactics.... (Unless you think they actually played the same way)

iamRDM 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

i dedicate this song to you marcus.. when all the haters gang up on you.. just play this song. :)

Dynastian98 10 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@IamRDM

Haters, or realists? Some of you Chelsea fans are too biased to admit that Chelsea parked the bus. At least AlexBatak and Vendetta admitted it.

Emrecan_58 10 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

There are some differences between parking the bus and playing counter attack. When you park the bus; you gave the ball to the other team, let them play and you dont need to shoot or counter attack. When you play counter attack; you take the ball when they lose, play as fast as you can and shoot.
I didn't see Chelsea shooting but they didn't concede neither so they got what they wanted.
Real Madrid scored in counter attack, and they didn't concede; they got what they want too.
My opinion Bayern Munich pushed Real Madrid to counter attack play. Madrid didnt want it. Chelsea did want it thanks to Mourinho. :D

tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emercan: well said, the different is clear, but remain unclear to some :D

fabryi 10 years ago Edited
Arsenal 37 727

"When you park the bus; you gave the ball to the other team, let them play and you dont need to shoot or counter attack. When you play counter attack; you take the ball when they lose, play as fast as you can and shoot."
That's it! Marcus your only argument is "possession" not overall display of how the team played, just get over it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

"When you park the bus; you gave the ball to the other team, let them play and you dont need to shoot or counter attack. When you play counter attack; you take the ball when they lose, play as fast as you can and shoot."
That's it! Marcus your only argument is "possession" not overall display of the performance, just get over it.

Marcus2011 10 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

It is called double standards and hypocrisy at it's best .

When Mourinho played against Pep's Barcelona just as exactly same Ancelotti played Real against Bayern ( parking bus ) , the whole Spanish media along with president , some ex players , people who has nothing to do with Real and other fans around the world labeled it as anti - football . Also , they were saying that it is not how Real plays and it damages Madrid's image . Saying that Madrid is king club and it they should play like one : attacking and entertaining fans . NOT sitting in the corner like a rat would get cornered by cat , and throw punches and bite a bit when opposition looses a bit of control . Since when it has become acceptable to have 28% possession on home ground . At least Chelsea was not at stamford bridge .

Mourinho was forced to make quick radical changes in Madrid . Changes that regularly would take at least a year to implement . Those changes made Real much more aggressive and at times with better possession than Barca and bullying Barcelona not allowing them to play their tiki taka . Perez was pleased with changes , but I am confident he was not happy to watch his multi billion dollar team with two most expensive players in history being cornered at their own backyard .

Your definitions of counter attacking are plain laughable ! It all same . Plain double standards .

I am done with this thread . It is giving me a headache .

Mastertice1 10 years ago
Barcelona, Brazil 1 79

^ Emrecan_58 is 100% correct. Bayern are too good in possession forcing Madrid more into a counter attacking style like they played under Mourinho. They did not have much build up play because their opponent is very good on the ball. Chelsea on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the ball. Perhaps forced into that style because Hazard was out and god knows where Oscar was. But absolutely did not even have counter attacking play. Whenever they won the ball, they just kicked it far ahead and hoped Torres was around. Even then, he did not have much support.

Chelsea= PARKED BUS with the wheels taken off.
Madrid = Patience with numerous counter attacks.

fabryi 10 years ago
Arsenal 37 727

Once again, marcus talking about everything else but still can't accept it. You're so biased with Mourinho and Chelsea that you can't see anything else.

Salahadin 10 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

The person saying RM played like Chelsea must be dumb or blind. Wake up!

ikoiko 10 years ago
Arsenal, Spain 53 853

Everyone except Marcus is a hypocrite I guess!