Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

pathetic
neshwar 11 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

i know lotsa ppl hate suarez for his diving antics, understand if fans dont support them but own teamates????? he virtualy carries liverpool on his back, saves their asses almost every time but none of his teamates celebrated his goal against chelsea. did anyone seen his face ???? utterly dejected. despite being not fond of him i feel for the guy

Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's incredible... He gives 100% every game and has gotten important goals for Liverpool and no one likes him because he is a "cheat and racist". That's biggest load of crap. I feel bad for Suarez Liverpool deserve to be stuck with Carroll and fail to score every game. No offend to and Liverpool fans I just hate when a team doesn't support their own player. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Well maybe it's because Liverpool have a winning mentality, meaning they want to win the game by scoring another goal as soon as possible, rather than wasting a few valuable seconds celebrated during the last 20 minutes? 

neshwar 11 years ago
Arsenal, Brazil 8 567

so wut its turning into a robot-remote controlled celebration now???? football is about enjoying, living the game, 1st its an offence to take of the jersey, then u cant celebrate in front of opposition crowd so wuts next, red card if u celebrate goalscoring???? 

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Apparentally the reason they didn't celebrate was because before the corner, everybody wanted carragher to take it, but he wanted to be in the box. So when he got the assist everybody ran to him. Which is a pathetic excuse, he may have gotten an assist, but Suarez scored it. And then Suarez had no one to celebrate with :(

Heisinburg 11 years ago

Yes, football is for enjoyment, but for professional footballers, it's also a gambling career. Celebrations for goals are great, no doubt about it, but wouldn't winning the game at the end be a better celebration?

Yes, Suarez plays a xrole in Liverpool's attack, but for this game, I personally thought Jamie Carragher played a crucial goal on delivering the ball (with his back) to Suarez to complete with a dead-easy header.

And as I implied before, seeing Suarez the only one celebrating isn't bad, but it's perfectly understandable the other Liverpool players to not celebrate with him, as there was only 17 minutes till the end of the match. Plus, we all know it's hard work to score another goal against Chelsea, so it just showed us that the Reds have a winning mentality, and that is what football is all about, right?

Heisinburg 11 years ago

....Or you can just take nanda's explanation, which sounds reasonable. lol

GunnerAFC 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Saurez is quality. I've always been saying that. One of my favourite strikers.

DonAndres 11 years ago
Barcelona 62 1138

Liverpool Without This Suarez Probably relegation...

mladen 11 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

love him or hate him he is on of the best forwards in world.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Suarez is an honest good player imo

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

lol i acually feel sorry for him his one of the best in epl and liverfool not treating him good 

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Evra vs Suarez, it was evra who was the bad guy....

JuanMata10 11 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

suarez should leave liverpool, they dont deserve him

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Cheating or insulting, is bad. But the quality of his game can be awesome, in Liverpool and uruguay.