Manchester United, England 7 61

what will the score be and why ????

Comments
Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Northampton 2-1 United;

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

To be sincere, its not like it was an important game for either team, I suppose it will either be 2-1 for Northampton or 3-1 for United, its depend if United are still in bad form and continue playing without chemistry.

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

You guys gotta be kidding. We need this win. 4 0

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn enter image description here

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

I really don't care about this competition tbh . We will probably win but I m thinking about match vs EPL champion on Saturday.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@mladen Exactly, better keep your focus and energy on the game that truly matter. Then again, I'm sure most of the fan wouldn't mind a big victory, it would also help bring the confidence back. Still not important when compared to the Leicester game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@mladen Exactly, better keep your focus and energy on the game that truly matter. Then again, I'm sure most of the fan wouldn't mind a big victory, it would also help bring the confidence back.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Dynastain

+1

Dynastian98 8 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

On paper United should sh.it on Northampton. But considering their recent results.... just lol. Only the City game is excusable for me because City are in some freakishly good form right now. The other two losses are laughable (and probably frustrating if you're a United supporter).

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Northampton 0-2 United

Just because we haven't lost 4 games in a row in a long time and I feel like we just him rock bottom so losing again is not an option. Players will play this game as if it was a final for sure.

bluezz 8 years ago
Chelsea 14 724

cmon united are not that bad lmao they'll probably draw in FT in win in ET

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Emobot: i see that with a "but why" motion in my head lol.

Because, despite not giving a damn about this competition, we cant afford another defeat right now. And because Mou would want a win to save his ass out of the current storm

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

United got this, only reason I kinda want United to lose it's to see Mourinhos excuses :)

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

2-1 United, Mou will field the strongest team after 3 losses on the bounce

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I'm quite confident about this game.. 2-1 Chelsea I'd say

saatvik102 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 8 89

You would expect United to win handsomely, but past results have shown nothing can be taken for granted. Those who are saying that Mourinho wouldn't care about this competition need to remember that any team he puts out there is on paper stronger than a League One side.
The only way United can lose this one is if Mourinho underestimtates Northampton. It all how depends on how he shapes up the attitude of his players in the dressing room. If we make a fast start, and get the first goal early, the game's ours..
Northampton 0-3 United

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

This is why throwing Feyernoord game was a mistake, a team under construction should get time to set up. Everything was going well before Manchester derby, that loss wasn't scandalous because United faced a well organized team, the coach did tactical mistakes but second half was much better. Now with 2 then 3 losses no one will let this team alone. Negative pressure are on players now, everyone speculating about what should be done or not and Mou now doesn't have any error margin.
The best thing we could do is to let them grow, but media won't and only some consecutive wins would get things better to work comfortably.

marcusrashford 8 years ago

man u are going to win don't worry be happy and support man u and believe in them

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@marcusrahsford Well said, keep faith in your team lad, that is the true mark of a football fan. We need more positif lad like that in the world. :D

yes i support my best team we can do it !!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD

manchester united won yipeeeeeeeeeeeee