Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most underrated player acording to you....
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500
  1. Aduriz 

Always score in the highest of levels in football. Briliant in CL last year. but because of our manegment thinking that soldado Jonas being enough upp top so we sold him very cheap. Look at him now in Atletic. He is like Suarez for liverpool keeping his team from relegation scoring in impossible situations. If you watch him closely you might see that this is a Worldclass striker. Would ATM swap him for Soldado. Equal to Suarez IMO.

2. Giuseppe Rossi. Simply the best player in the world not playing in a first divition. Injuries has been a trouble for him in his career and injuries keept him from leaving Villareal when theey went down. A full fit G.Rossi is a worldclass striker. down bellow you can see G.Rossi comming close to C.Ronaldo and Messi:

1. Ever Banega

You might think its a little baised of me to put him here. But for me and many other Valencia supporters he is the last of the 4 who hasnt been sold (No, alba isnt included there. Matheiu was first choise for Left Back for much of the season and i dont think alba has the same class as Silva, Mata, Villa and EVER!). You notice a player like EVER right away when he steps on the pitch..

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525
  1. Marin: I have faith in him once he starts playing matches. Too bad he is injury prone.

2. Bertrand: To have so much faith from a manager that you debut in the CL. And to be a very good defender/midfielder. Wow!

3. Romeu: When Mikel leaves for the AFCON you will all see Romeu shine! You'll will see!
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

@Trollman: I don't think Romeu has gotten a game in the prem all year (I may be wrong). I'm not sure RDM fancies him. I think he was excellent when he was playing in the 1st half of last season. I don't know what happened but if things don't change he should leave for somewhere where he is appreciated and can get playing time.

@knibis: I LOVE G. Rossi. He actually grew up in a town very close to where I live. It is soooo unfortunate that he's been out of service for so long. Absolutely TOP CLASS player. 

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492
  1. Anyplayer from Borussia Dortmund- amazing talent all around the team, its about time they get their spotlight in CL

2. Suso- Classy CM for Liverpool, could potentially become Gerrard's successor.

3. Rodrigo Palacio- Joined Inter despite being 30 years old has been in top form netting 4 goals and 2 assists in 7 games.
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

1- brad jones- excellent goal keeper, and he's had the chance to make a name for himself, with the injured peep reins out.

2-Andrea wisdom-fantastic pace, marking ability, passing and defending.

3- joe Allen-he is very accurate, he makes the liverpool midfield along with gerrard and has an eye for good passes. But has had some poor form in his last two games. A real asset to any team though. 

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444
  1. Johnny Evans 
  2. Anderson 
  3. Michael Carrick
nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@raimond90
It's good to see a fan who's not a Liverpool one, that recognise our youths talent :)

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Carrick.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

Coquelin
Marin
Brad Jones

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Moutinho.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Ji-Sung Park, Affelay and nowerdays Gotze

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

I've noticed the most commonly underrated players are usually the defensive midfielders because their hard work and their semi-defensive contribution is not recognized easily... Carrick is a clear example if that

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

rafeal

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

Giuseppe Rossi when fit is a world class striker. When he comes back from injury we will hear from him again.

shpalman 11 years ago
AC Milan, Italy 55 2252

+1 for Rossi. i'd add Riccardo Montolivo,highly underrated midfielder:

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Luis Suarez
The guy works so hard every day to help his team win, but people only think about how he cheats, how he dives, how he's racist, etc. Seriously, he deserves more respect for his efforts on the pitch.

tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

sergio busquets, suarez, pedro

Keisuke 11 years ago
Chelsea, Japan 0 830
  • Honda, best free kick shooter than everyone, Japan leader, CSKA leader, 9 goals and 4 assists in 17 games this season... 
  • Suarez, because of his behaviour...
  • Klose, one of the best striker of the world.