Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most underrated player
Croatian 8 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I just wonder what you guys think who is most underrated player, I just wonder because of different perspectives people have, while one can say someone is underrated, other can say he is overrated. I'd also like to show some of mine example like:

Gameiro (versalite in attack, incredible positioning but rarely gets the fame he deserves)
Guti (Real fans remember him, he was playing until few years ago - he is famous for backheel assists but that's only tip of the iceberg, he was fantastic)
Vidal (he speaks for himself, best eleven imo in Bundesliga last season, so versalite and great in any part of game)
Florenzi (great RB, was among the best in Serie A - it's criminal he isn't considered top 5 in the world)
Koke (what a guy, can fit in any system simply a BEAST)
Draxler (I heard he will go to Juventus or Arsenal, both teams would be lucky to have him)
Hamšik (another player outshined by Pogba, he never dabs or change haircuts, he is better than Pogba imo)

that's all ;)

Comments
Gunner_ 8 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 0 460

Iwobi!
Although he still needs to learn a lot, but he's amazing.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

carrasco on fire today. like i said, seriously underrated.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

carrasco on fire today. seriously underrated.

KhaledAzizJr 8 years ago
Manchester United, Italy 40 610

Bellerin
Smalling
Herrera
Florenzi
Salah
Cuadrado
Nainggolan
Isco
Lloris

And many more :)

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Gonzi Woah, you right, Carrasco is seriously good, just saw Atletico game highlight today, he had the performance of his life. :D

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

@emobot7 it's crazy one day i say he's underrated, the next he scores a hattrick!! glad he had a great game!

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Gameiro is definitely not underrated, he is just decent. The same goes for Florenzi who could improve his defensive skills a lot and is not even that good while attacking. Would rather play Peres as RB any day.

In the other hand Muller is a beast of a forward, so smart and consistent he deserves to be named among the best forwards atm.

Koke is rated pretty high imo, he is a great midfielder who I think gets credit for it.

Another couple of underrated players I would say are Dembele (tottenham's) and Barkley.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@Tuanis But Dembele is super well known since... oh, that Dembele... man, there is too many of those guys, its hurt my head sometime. :P

@Gonzi Hey, who know, maybe everytime you say a player will perfom well or is under-rated, he will end up having a great game. XD

rayrex7 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Agree with @tuanis, Dembele is seriously underrated, I believe he was tottenhams best player last season. He is really consistent, great dribbler and a cool headed guy.

I will also confirm that Franco Vasquez is underrated. He is the definition of a slow Messi.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11435

@rayrex7 Vasquez is seriously good. One of Sevilla best recruit of the season.

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

This season could be Mertens to steal the spotlight. :)

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

Saul Niguez
Filipe Luis
Dries Mertens
Álvaro Morata

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Azpilliqueta

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

It's unbeliveable how easily Mertens scores lately. Changing him to striker was top choice by Napoli.

skiddeth 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 0 52

hamsik is not better than pogba!!!!!!

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Hamsik is much better

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Hamsik is insanely underrated. His level of consistency in Italy has been terrific. He used to be in the limelight when he played with Cavani and Lavezzi, but now Napoli tend to fly under the radar a lot.