Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Most Overrated Players
Comments
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I found myself agreeing with all of them, though I do think Parker has more qualities than people give him credit for.

But either way, it was even quite sad to see the Neymar entry for the Paskas Award. THAT, supposedly, is better than Cisse, Ibra and ALL 91 OF MESSI's goals, is it? FIFA are so political.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

The goal against Brazil to round off the hat-trick beats every single goal in the shortlist. It was sublime.

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I always thought Scott Parker was a bit underrated. 

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Parker has a serious demon. 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

There's a lot of West Ham players that are hilariously underrated. I mean, come on.....Kevin Nolan got cheated throughout his career. He needs an international call, ffs

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@hei i think england should call up mikel arteta instead of nolan lol

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

Mario Balotelli- AGREE!
Scott Parker- Agree, he hasn't really made THAT much of an impact at Tottenham. He is a quality player, but in 40 apps for Tottenham, he should've made more of an impact

Gerard Pique- Agree to a certain extent, he's a very good centre back, but I agree that he didn't deserve a place in the XI. Kompany and Hummels had a better season than him.

Neymar- Agree 100% HE IS SOOOOOOOOO OVERATED!!!! HE PLAYS IN THE BRAZILIAN LEAGUE, SO HOW CAN HE EVEN BE COMPARED WITH MESSI AND RONALDO WHO PLAY IN THE SPANISH LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
Unless he moves to a decent league in Europe and he plays good football, he will never be able to be compares to Messi or Ronaldo.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

*Mario Balotelli- AGREE!

Scott Parker- Agree, he hasn't really made THAT much of an impact at Tottenham. He is a quality player, but in 40 apps for Tottenham, he should've made more of an impact

Gerard Pique- Agree to a certain extent, he's a very good centre back, but I agree that he didn't deserve a place in the XI. Kompany and Hummels had a better season than him.

Neymar- Agree 100% HE IS SOOOOOOOOO OVERATED!!!! HE PLAYS IN THE BRAZILIAN LEAGUE, SO HOW CAN HE EVEN BE COMPARED WITH MESSI AND RONALDO WHO PLAY IN THE SPANISH LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!
Unless he moves to a decent league in Europe and he plays good football, he will never be able to be compares to Messi or Ronaldo.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Many Brasilian stars are overrated, like Lucas Moura, now at PSG.

ChelseaRox10 11 years ago
Chelsea, England U19 142 979

@puppetmaster arteta is spanish