{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Messi and his records so far...
Comments
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

Legend.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Wow.. didn't know that he was that close to Rauls record!!

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

Strange that comes from a Madrid fan... nevermind Messi is a god.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Best of all time.

Harry10 11 years ago
SC Freiburg, Germany 13 20

what record? there is no record

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Maradona is the best of all time for me, after that Zidane and Ronaldinho

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

remember, Messi plays in a time where there is more matches in a season than Maradona had...

Harry10 11 years ago
SC Freiburg, Germany 13 20

this image is a FAKE

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Can we get this idiot banned? His profile picture is extremely inappropriate as well. ^^

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

He should wrap up the Ballon d'Or record.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

knibis - messi does play in a time where there are more matches but he also plays in a time where the defenders are much much better and calculated and the goalies are much better as well. (all of that mainly due to technology and learning how to bring your body at the peak of its performance)
Maradona is one of my idols to me but I have to say Messi has definitely surpassed Maradona. 

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

I agree, MessiDona. I fancy I myself could fare pretty decently against some of the defenses of, say, the 60s, so I somehow doubt the most gifted footballer of all time would struggle against those of the 80s.

People will scrape the bottom of the barrel to keep finding reasons to not admit he's the best, and they'll keep getting shot down. It's like trying to pick holes in evolution, or gravity.

Tacuachillo 11 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Knibis - Ronaldinho better then Messi? Without a doubt ronaldinho is skillfull and i thank him for everything he gave to barcelona, but Messi has surpassed him. Just give it time he will win your opinion of who is the best. 

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

CR7: "If I don't recieve the Ballon D'or, it's ok". i'm quite sure Messi doesn' give a fuck bout' this god damn thing.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

I'm honoured to have been born in a time where I can watch this living legend, no matter what anyone says, messi is and always will be remembered as a legend