Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Marco Rojo confirmed...
Tuanis 10 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Seems like Rojo is joining United.

After biding for Cuadrado, Blind, Vidal, Di Maria and many more we have gotten Rojo..........

FFS I cant believe United is being this disastrous with transfers this season. If this is true it will be one of the least useful transfers we could have gotten.
He is a great player but we already have Shaw. And this transfer would mean Blind would be off the charts together with Cuadrado.

so yeah.. lets keep getting players we dont need.

and also the transfer includes Giving away Nani! why?... I would rather keep Nani ant United.

http://depor.pe/futbol-internacional/marcos-rojo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-united-gracias-trueque-1022982

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Marcos-Rojo-sueno-Manchester-United_0\_1195680877.html

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Seems like Rojo is going to United.
After biding for Cuadrado, Blind, Vidal, Di Maria and many more we have gotten Rojo..........

FFS I cant believe United is being this disastrous with transfers this season. If this is true it will be one of the least useful transfers we could have gotten.
He is a great player but we already have Shaw. And this transfer would mean Blind would be off the charts together with Cuadrado.

so yeah.. lets keep getting players we dont need.

and also the transfer includes Giving away Nani! why?... I would rather keep Nani ant United.

http://depor.pe/futbol-internacional/marcos-rojo-nuevo-jugador-manchester-united-gracias-trueque-1022982

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Marcos-Rojo-sueno-Manchester-United_0\_1195680877.html

Comments
Vendetta 10 years ago Edited
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

@ashwin: Thanks.

By the way, what the f*cking f*ck, United? Are they seriously going to pay all of Nani's wages while he's on loan? That's 16m (Rojo) + Nani's 120k p/w wages = 22m! They literally won nothing in that transfer.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@ashwin: Thanks.

By the way, what the f*cking f*ck, United? Are they seriously going to pay all of Nani's wages while he's on loan? That's 16m (Rojo) + Nani's 120k p/w wagers = 22m! They literally won nothing in that transfer.

Lilywhite 10 years ago
28 468

@Vendetta yes Sporting and United agreed that United will pay Nanis full wages check SkySports.
@raimondo90 I agree with you good points
@lodatz dont forget Di Maria, Coentrao, ramires, matic, Mangala, fernando, Hulk, witsel, garcia, deco, carvalho and more.. i am still pissed we didnt get Moutinho

man_utd 10 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

Yeah. It's not as if we're just paying Nani his wages because we're naïve. It was part of the Rojo deal and people seem to think that 20 million is something big for a club of United's stature. Here's the thing. Even if we spend say 400 million pounds, because of our sponsors and since we're not owned by billionaire owners (e.g. City, PSG, etc...) this won't affect us at all. I hope to see Nani have a good time and he has received a very warm reception from the Sporting fans in the airport and we have got Rojo and I expect he's here for the long run and he'll do well for us.

ashwin1729 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 704

@V: Well here's the thing. If Nani gets his form back, then its worth it. I highly doubt it though...

Tuanis 10 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

After some time analysing this transfer deal, Ive realised I exaggerated a little. It may not be what United needed the most, we could have done waay better but...

Rojo actually had been playing as CB for a while, which is a big relief for me and many United fans as well. Now we know for sure he will be our LCB for sure. And also about Nani going to Sporting, it is just a loan for a season which and it could help Nani a lot to recover his top form so he can return to United as the beast we know he can be.