Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Let's talk about Liverpool's title chances!
KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

So turns out that Pool is crushing the league according to the stats (at least forward).
Most goals @ (40), 2nd Arsenal (37), 3rd Chelsea (34),
Most shots @ (295), 2nd Spurs (288), 3rd City (274)
Most touches @ (13,017), 2nd City (12,584), 3rd Arsenal (12,312),
Most passes @ (9,832), 2nd City (9,281), 3rd Arsenal (8,993)
2nd in possession overall @ 60,5% (64,1% at home), just behind City @ 63,3%.

Right now they're 2nd in the league with 34p and just put up a convincing performance away against Middlesbrough, a game they won 3-0. Bookies have them at 7 times the money to win the league at this point, in comparison to our all favorite Chelsea @ 1,80. Lallana, Firmino, Mane and Coutinho all look very dangerous. And with Klopp captaining the boat I think they might have a good chance. Remember, the season is still young.

How big are their chances you reckon?

enter image description here

No more of this^

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Lodatz XD You guys just can't get along can you? Still, I enjoy seeing both of your comment and argument, great stuff. ;) I'm just too lazy to get into argument myself. XD

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

You guys just can't get along can you?

Oh, I wouldn't say that. I don't have anything against him really, and I suspect the same is true in return. I think he's got a good brain on him, and I respect how articulate he is with his views.

I also respect him enough to just come at him when he's wrong, especially when he's trying to lecture about, say, English/European football history. I'd like to think that maybe he'd respect me enough to recognize that I might have just a smidgeon of knowledge that he doesn't on the subject, but hey, that's something we could always talk about on my Wall if he likes/disagrees. We've managed to stay civil up until now, so I don't see why that would end.

@Sun: S'all good from my end bro. Not trying to have beef with you.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. I don't have anything against him really, and I suspect the same is true in return. I think he's got a good brain on him, and I respect how articulate he is with his views.

I also respect him enough to just come at him when he's wrong, especially when he's trying to lecture about, say, English football history. I'd like to think that maybe he'd respect me enough to recognize that I might have just a smidgeon of knowledge that he doesn't on the subject, but hey, that's something we could always talk about on my Wall if he likes.

I also respect him enough to just come at him when he's wrong, especially when he's trying to lecture about, say, English football history. I'd like to think that maybe he'd respect me enough to recognize that I might have just a smidgeon of knowledge that he doesn't on the subject, but hey, that's something we could always talk about on my Wall if he likes/disagrees. We've managed to stay civil up until now, so I don't see why that would end.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Lol, nice guys!

Back to the topic. Klopp has done worse than Moyes (MU's time) this season, in all term... what does that tell you?

Liverpool is slipping out of top 4 and it's a great news for us though!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn The way I see it, a slip by Arsenal and Liverpool to let you get a top 4 finish would be realistic at this point. I wouldn't mind, would be great to see Manchester United in the CL. It could also be Zlatan last chance to win the big trophy! :D