Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

League 1 very very even so far...
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Lyon is the leader ATM on 28p. Looks like an even race between Marseille, PSG and Lyon but who knows what surprises can be involved...

Money and player material isnt everything. A well though out game plan is just as important. money didnt win last year and money has trouble winning this year too.. League 1 is a better league than everybody thinks.

Comments
Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

Yea, it's been insanely tight the entire season. I do think PSG will win in the end but I hope Marseille edges them out. It's nice to Saint-Etienne doing well this year.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

remember Lyon won like 7 times in a row in the 00`s

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

now this is competitive

Tuanis 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

this contrasts to La Liga... or currently Bundesliga but only for the top places

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

and they say premiere league  best because it has 4 teams competing for the title

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

PSG have the edge though   

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Yeah, just yesterday Lyon beat Marseille 4-1. I'm really looking forward to PSG against Lyon.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

If it comes to even points in the end P$G will win because of Ibra's gs differecne

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I would be happy if my league becomes more watches. No one comments, i feel that nobody cares.

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

@expertfootball,

I feel the same about the Portuguese league. But that's honestly something we just need to accept; the fact that some leagues currently are holding a higher level than others. Ligue 1 is great and competitive, and I know that if for instance PSG can manage to win the CL, then suddenly more people will start watching teams like Marseille, Lyon, Bordeaux and other French clubs - plus obviously PSG in that case. A shining example is La Liga. The two giants Barca and Real makes the views pretty big no matter who they play against. The same obviously goes for the big six English teams.

Also, some leagues just have their history. Look at the EPL. Even a match between two bottom teams gets more views here on FootyRoom than for example a game between Lyon and Marseille.

And of course, the fact that EPL, Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga matches generally covers the front page makes them more visible and people often don't care to scroll onto page 2.

KingHenry 11 years ago
Arsenal, France 44 1362

@expertfootball11 I thought you were german :O Where are you from ? I live in Lyon and support l'Olympique Lyonnais.

Ligue 1 is very competitive but it is not as watched as la Liga or the BPL because the level is obviously lower. I find it sometimes boring, that's why the team I support is an english team.