Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

La Liga Update January 4th
Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

Zaragoza Takes on Real Betis today at La Romareda.the 2 teams with completely seperate ambitions,Zaragoza hoping to get within 2 points of Levante with a victory atleast until Levante play tommorow for the Europa league places.Real Betis hopes to get level on points with 4th place  Malaga with there own victory atleast until Malaga plays tommorow.Current score: 0-0 after 23 minutes

Comments
knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

watch tomorrow when we take on Granada away....

knibis 11 years ago

1-2 the match ended

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

No offence, but unless it involves: Barcelona, Real Madrid or athletico Madrid, 90% of people don't care about la liga 

knibis 11 years ago

GTFO nandaYNWA, people actually care about La Liga. The Currently best league in the world weather you like or not.

But what can you say.. haters everywhere.

nandaYNWA 11 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

@knibis
Best league? Please. This so called "best league" is a competition contested by two teams. And that's what you call a best league? It's quite obvious that the Premier League is the best league.
When people think of La Liga they think of Barcelona and Real Madrid
When people think of players in La Liga, they think of Messi and Ronaldo
When people think of matches that are fun and exciting to watch, they think of the El Classico

Until those facts change, I'm sorry, but La Liga is out done by the Premier League in every way
(btw, I'm not trying to start an argument, just stating my opinion)

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@ nandaYNWA

Well if you don't care about La Liga, why do you bother to post in this thread? It clearly reads "La Liga Update". Basically what you're trying to do is get on knibis' nerves by picking an argument with him.

Discussion Closed