Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Interesting Tottenham Statistic
Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

According to the Opta box in this preview for Everton vs Tottenham, Spurs would be top of the league if Premier League games had ended at 80 mins this season:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/live/match/267549/preview

A sign of how close Spurs are to being serious contenders, or a sign of how far they have yet to go, to clean up a leaky last-minute defense?

What do you folks think?

Comments
Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

if this was true, the United would very well be in the bottom 10, hahaha.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

But then again, even if the games are at 90 minutes long, Spurs are still threatening title contenders.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Tell them to play rugby :)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

I'm impressed. Furthermore, I'm not surprised by these facts at all. In the beginning I remember Spurs letting in one goal in the last minutes against Norwich, WBA and Newcastle which cost them precious 5 points. They also let in late goals against City and Chelsea. Anyway, they're currently looking very fit. I think and hope they will fight for the title.

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Give spurs two years with AVB and that team will be dangerous and top 3 for sure. 

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@Heisinburg : lol'd at ur 1st comment :D hahaha u're right , united without last minutes comebacks will be in the bottom 10 :D

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Lodatz seems like some nice kid here in the forums but he is hating on muslims at the comments below the video highlights.. i think FR should take a look at it because we dont want disguisting racist people here on this site..

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

cristianoronaldo7 there is 2 lodatz one is racist the racist one has a FAKE account. you cannot click on its account but the REAL lodatz you can actually click on its account. someone on footyroom is impersonating Lodatz.

CristianoRonaldo7 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 2 71

Ah ok thanks for the heads up..

Lodatz 11 years ago

I wish FootyRoom would take a look at indeed, CR7. I even PM'd them on Facebook, and all I got in response was 'we couldn't find the comments'.

I have, sadly, a sneaking suspicion it's actually one of the site mods, trying to generate comment traffic.

SpursYid74 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 0 1

Hey Lodatz, its a 20yr old girl who first joined footyroom around 6/7 weeks ago under the account name of 'Winrar' the arsenal fan. She totally showed hatred in the comments under every Spurs video. She now has many accounts such as - yours 'Lodatz' ThumbsDownWhore' 'Gablar' 'Gay Lord Allah' 'GarethBale' TO NAME BUT A FEW. When she's not signed into her accounts she posts under tons of different names and pretends to be a supporter of different teams to cause trouble. Easy to know her posts cos she more or less says the same stuff all the time, it's either racist or spurs are small club, livershitt loserpool, man utd and refs, chelshitt or man city arab money etc etc. I know her style of posts every time. Must be a bit of a nut case with too much time on her hands. Just a troll mate, dont worry bout it.

Heisinburg 11 years ago

just watch out for the fake Lodatz, manutchamp (or something), and the Gay Lord Allah, then you'll be fine.

Lodatz 11 years ago

@SpursYid74: Thanks for the update. I mean, it's not something I lose sleep over, but it's pretty tiresome to have to perform damage limitation, and I do wonder why FR doesn't do anything about it.

Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled programming of why Spurs are teh awesomez!