Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

I didn't expect Ronaldo to do this...
Comments
raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

I appreciate his gesture and all but doesn't he make like 1.5 mil in like 2 months?

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Yeah, something like that. At least he's trying to put the money to good cause. But imagine the guy who bought the boot. Something like that must be priceless to him!

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

hm.. soo.. why couldnt he just donate 1.4 million from the money he makes in like a month ? dont you think selling the boot then donating it is a publicity act .... come on man...

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@MissDonna

He's being generous. He knows that the Golden Boot is worth far more to a fan than it is to him.

MessiDona 11 years ago

^that wasnt the dumbest thing ive read....

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

By the way - anti Ronaldo footyoomers - he has also donated $ 30 million for Somalia if you didn't know. He's an incredible guy. Not every footballer or person would've done that. Would you? Try to think about it, and not just answer 'yes'. Once again; #Huge Respect

raimondo90 11 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Veron (Argentinean midfielder) donated 100% of his wages while playing at Estudiantes to support local youth teams. Where is his fancy picture saying respect? Half of those are just for publicity. How many of them have actually come from their hearts?

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

doesnt Cristiano Ronaldo get payed that much in a month? he already has over 1.5M.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ It was for charity

regli11 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 37 227

@messidona  ur such a  cr7 hater :P

MessiDona 11 years ago

im not a cr7 hater, i respect him, i just dont like his attitude. What i hate is cr7 fans, not all, but some are soo close minded

Dynastian98 11 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

And what we Real Madrid fans hate are Barcelona fans that don't know respect. Ask any Madrid fan. We love watching Barca play, we just hate the attitude their fans show to us sometimes.

MessiDona 11 years ago

lol i guess its a never ending cycle of despising each others attitudes and personality traits