Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

How bad is Chelsea? This bad...
Gennady 8 years ago
Manchester United 284 3961

Breakdown of the poor stats of Chelsea’s stars this season:

The article, by The Times, isn’t all negative.
Looking for the positives at Stamford Bridge, The Times also singles out Asmir Begovic, Kurt Zouma, Willian and Cesar Azpilicueta for upping their games during Chelsea’s slump.

Enjoy the graphic below.
enter image description here

Comments
JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@Tuanis Just check the last matches lad. How many ManU fans ask LVG to leave their club? I feel the situation is going to get worse than the Moyes one. On the other hand we are on the line of relegation yet you can hear fans shouting the name of their manager.

I like banter but most of the times it ends bad. Peace

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I dont get anyone who defending him that's its not his fault or "he has already proven it" so the manager is not the problem???? I really dont.

It is his faults and all the players. But he has the biggest responsibility. Although after everything he has done for Chelsea, he deserves the chance to stay longer to FIX it, only if he fixes it.

He must fix it though, get the less-motivated players to work again, get the team to reunite. When he wins, he's the special one, when he looses, it's the players, he can't do nothing if the players is not behind him. NO, it's his job to get them to be with him.

chelsea8 8 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

the game against leicester was the first time that mourinho blamed his players and i 100% agree with him, mourinho is a tactic genius and you could see when mahrez scored the goal that it was the players fault bcuz everyone knows that mahrez shoots with his left foot.

@tiki taka i don't know from where you got your information but you're talking nonsense, mourinho never blamed anyones individual performance and by the way you said he doesn't use different tactics? whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? do people watch chelsea matches? mourinho has tried every f**king tactic, but hey we all know you have always hated mourinho so your comment doesn't surprise me.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@juanmata

You are talking nonesense . He did not blame no one until the last game . You just see what media highlights for you just like other fans . Does has no right to say something about ball boys ?

WE COMPLAINED ABOUT BALL BOY Waay before Mourinho was here when Hazard was trying to take the ball out of that c8nt faking teenager who simply did not his job .

Arsene Wenger complained about ball boy . You are talking as if this is not legit things to take notice off . So he can't make a comment on it ?

Man i think you should quit support chelsea because you are looking at it through black white eye glasses .

Jose will go to United or City and watch how their fans are going to be suddenly liking him again . Then we will be eating their dust .

Players completely betrayed their manager who SUPPORTED , backed them all the time .

HOWEVER, lets Say FCK The mAnager , YOU ARE FUCK*NG PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER WHO GETS Paid at least 100k a week and you fcking taking a jog and walk during the game ! WHEN championship player goes past WORLD STar like he is standing tree ! WTF IS THIS ? That is not Mourinho ! It is down to individual who has no PRIDE and NO REspect for the CHELSEA FANS , For THE CLUB , FOR Manager and FOR HIMSELF !

Mahrez was bought for less than million and he was drawing circles around our players !!

Look at this disgrace against Bournemouth . We had 65 possesion ! THEY DID NOT WTF TO DO ENTIRE GAME

Also our fkcing board who never showed support to him against FA when we were clearly misstreated . Decided to sht the f*ck up . When Wenger pushed our manager they again set quiet . When Mourinho gives everything for the club our board sits with their tounges up their asrs !

I am so pissed !

Next week we will loose and if we don't loose that will only show that our players were complete c8nts with exception of few especially Zouma and Willian ! WHo always gave his heart for the club .

We are fkcing laughing stock that is 10th manager being sacked in 10 years !!! Great fcking job creating stability in the club ! Next manager won't last longer than Mourinho because look at those cnt players who come out to walk ! And also that is why @ juan because of fans like you we will never become top club who ditches instantly our manager in times of trouble !! Manager who gives his heart out for us !

I am done . Fck any Chelsea fan who supported his sack ! You will regret it , I promise . I said the same thing 8 years ago and again we are in the same sht !

JuanMata10 8 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Marcus: What the hell are you on about? Fans like me? Am I not allowed to criticize anyone from Chelsea FC just because you don't like it? Instantly ditching Mourinho in times of trouble? Instantly?? Wake up man, we've been playing shit since January 1st 2015. As far as I'm concerned I wasn't the one who was crucifying Fabregas and Ivanovic, two players which massively contributed to our title win last season, with the latter particularly being an important figure at our club over the course of the last years. Who was that again? Right, you. I bet you're also the type of guy who says "I'd rather get relegated with Mourinho than stay in the BPL without him." What a massive pile of bullcrap that is. What happened to "noones bigger than the club"?

You are right about the board not supporting him and the players not trying, but, quite obviously, you're trying to twist what I said, so maybe you are the one who sees my comment through black and white glasses like you accused me of. I even stressed that there is a lot to be respected about Mourinho because I knew that some Chelsea fans, and particularly yourself, would throw a comment like this at me. Additionally, I didn't even demand nor supported his sack, I simply voiced the opinion that it would be better for the clubs results if he left as it is evident that the players don't want to play for him anymore. Easier, cheaper and faster than changing an entire squad of 25 players, isn't it? Not that I second that, but sadly that's the way it is. I was speaking as a fan of Chelsea, not Mourinho. However, if Mourinho wasn't sacked I would - of course - continue to support him like I did all the time contrary to what you think. You've obviously misinterpreted my previous comment.. I could also easily make a list of things I admire about Mou that would be even longer. This is the first time I've heavily critized Mourinho here, so please stop blindly accusing me of something that I've never said or did.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Marcus: What the hell are you on about? Fans like me? Am I not allowed to critice anyone from Chelsea FC just because you don't like it? Instantly ditching Mourinho in times of trouble? Instantly?? Wake up man, we've been playing shit since January 1st 2015. As far as I'm concerned I wasn't the one who was crucifying Fabregas and Ivanovic, two players which massively contributed to our title win last season, with the latter particularly being an important figure at our club over the course of the last years. Who was that again? Right, you. I bet you're also the type of guy who says "I'd rather get relegated with Mourinho than stay in the BPL without him." What a massive pile of bullcrap that is. What happened to "noones bigger than the club"?

You are right about the board not supporting him and the players not trying, but, quite obviously, you're trying to twist what I said, so maybe you are the one who sees my comment through black and white glasses like you accused me of. I even stressed that there is a lot to be respected about Mourinho because I knew that some Chelsea fans, and particularly yourself, would throw a comment like this at me. Additionally, I didn't even demand nor supported his sack, I simply voiced the opinion that it would be better for the clubs results if he left as it is evident that the players don't want to play for him anymore. Easier, cheaper and faster than changing an entire squad of 25 players, isn't it? Not that I second that, but sadly that's the way it is. I was speaking as a fan of Chelsea, not Mourinho. However, if Mourinho wasn't sacked I would - of course - continue to support him like I did all the time contrary to what you think. You've obviously misinterpreted my previous comment.. I could also easily make a list of things I admire about Mou that would be even longer. This is the first time I've heavily critized Mourinho here, so please stop blindly accusing me of something that I've never said or did.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

as it is evident that the players don't want to play for him anymore. Easier, cheaper and faster than changing an entire squad of 25 players, isn't it? Not that I second that, but sadly that's the way it is.

@Juan Exactly what i think, for some hidden reasons that only the dressing room and the board seems to know, there is a big trouble in Chelsea's dressing room and the board had been clearly confronted to a coin flip situation : Key players or Mourinho...
It already happened at Madrid so i wont be surprised if its the same case here, what i can only say is that the Chelsea board knows how Mou is followed blindly by the Blue family, so i guess they had no other choice and the internal situation is more dramatic than we could imagine.

Marcus2011 8 years ago

@juan

I am glad majority of Chelsea fans are not like you . That is all I have to say . Saturday you will witness why that is good .

JuanMata10 8 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

okay then, we'll see what the future holds, for me it's the right step.

JozeMourinho 8 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

@JuanMata10 My friend this is not the 1st time it happens and also considering how many times he supported his players they let him down like that? Do you realise people get paid for 400 euros the month and even less and they still keep doing their job? What kind of hypocrisy is that from our players? 100k+ EVEN 50k+ a week and you let down your manager that won you 2 cups last year?I highly respect your opinion but my friend if that happens to our upcoming manager what will you say :) ?

@tiki_taka Considering the ammount of times your team had to cheat vs Mourinho I can understand such deluded comments I am just surprised you didn't spitted your classic LA LIGA IS BETTER THAN BPL TOO!

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Consider the fact that those players get a huge huge huge pay check. yes!

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

@Marcus:

I am done . Fck any Chelsea fan who supported his sack ! You will regret it , I promise . I said the same thing 8 years ago and again we are in the same sht !

Marcus2011 7 years ago Edited

@juan

Yes , I was making a claim about Mourinho ? Was I comparing him with Conte ? I am sure Conte studied Mourinho tactics and made his own adjustments to it . Mourinho still will go down as one of the greatest and Conte is in the making so I hope he will go down as one of the greatest at Chelsea . This season is not over and let's not be arsenal fans already thinking we have the league in the bag :))

Let's wait couple of more seasons to see Conte at work. If you follow our beloved club then you will notice almost all of them had at least some sort one good season . It is the follow up season that tests .

Nonethless , fact still stays the same Mourinho is still top class manager and will go down as best we ever had . I regret the way we treated a man who came back to us for second time . In the end , I strongly think he will be the manager creating problems for us in following years with United .

• History

@juan

Yes , I was making a claim about Mourinho ? Was I comparing him with Conte ? I am sure Conte studied Mourinho tactics and made his own adjustments to it .This season is not over and let's not be arsenal fans already thinking we have the league in the bag :))

Also, Let's wait couple of more seasons to see Conte at work. If you follow our beloved club then you will notice almost all of them had at least some sort one good season . It is the follow up season that tests .

Nonethless , fact still stays the same Mourinho is still top class manager and will go down as best we ever had . I regret the way we treated a man who came back to us for second time . In the end , I strongly think he will be the manager creating problems for us in following years with United .

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Who's had the right diagnostic again ? Ok it's not 4-3-3 but 3-4-3 atm but considering the players Chelsea had and still have, No need to be a professional coach to figure it out.
Also something I like in Conte is his capacity of adaptation, he is a fan of 3-5-2 but since he knew it unbalances the team he adapted it and played a new tactic.
See JozeMourinho you jumped on me for no reason, I know how much you love Mou, but he was the problem the reason why I didn't reply I knew it was a sensible issue...

• History

Who's had the right diagnostic again ? Ok it's not 4-3-3 but 3-4-3 atm but considering the players Chelsea had and still have, No need to be a professional coach to figure it out.
Also something I like in Conte is his capacity of adaptation, he is a fan of 3-5-2 but since he knew it unbalances the team he adapted it and played a new tactic.
See Marcus you jumped on me for no reason, I know how much you love Mou, but he was the problem the reason why I didn't reply I knew it was a sensible issue...