Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

European team of the season by who scored :
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

enter image description here

Seeing Alcantara/Alves there makes me nervous...

Comments
Croatian 7 years ago Edited
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Swap Donnarumma with Buffon or Oblak (although Oblak was injured). Otamendi (who is here just because he is aggresive in defending - stats never reflect full image) should be swapped with van Dijk. Swap Forsberg with Alexis ot Isco however it depends on personal preference (Forsberg had much more contribution from rest of team than Alexis, yet Isco plays in better team than both of them and had smaller role). ST should be Aubameyang, Mertens or Cavani.

P.S. people who wonder about Fazio getting there didn't watch him at all I suppose.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Swap Donnarumma with Buffon or Oblak (although Oblak was injured). Otamendi (who is here just because he is aggresive in defending - stats never reflect full image) should be swapped with van Dijk. Swap Forsberg with Alexis ot Isco however it depends on personal preference (Forsberg had much more contribution from rest of team than Alexis, yet Isco plays in better team than both of them and had smaller role). ST should be Aubameyang, Mertens or Cavani.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Zidane used Ronaldo in the best way possible, he knew Ronaldo is no messi where he can lead the game with the ball, but he knew that Ronaldo is lethal with positioning and dragging defenders along giving space for his teammates, that's what Ronaldo tops Messi at, the killer instinct. Messi did have a better season individually than Ronaldo, but both Players have won everything individually, now both are aiming for team trophies, and Zidane knew what to do. Thats that.

Its way to early for Balon D'Or, if Messi won the Spanish Super cup, it can go either way, however if Ronaldo won it, i think its safe to say he deserves the 5th balon d'or. He had good season, but the best thing is that he was crucial when we needed him the most, his last 10 games were against Atletico(X2), Bayren(X2), Barcelona, Malaga, Celta vigo , Sevilla and Juve. He scored 16 goals against them, (except Barca). and all those games were finals for our La liga and UCL.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

After CR7 won La Liga and defended the Champions League title as the best scorer of the season so the Ball D'Or is a no brainer for him.
Even Mbappe has a better season than Messi all things considered.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Mbappe and LeBron James, not the same position nor same sport but doesn't matter that's a TV show.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Mbappe won the domestic league, came to the semi final of Champions league.

Messi didn't manage to do those things this season, so I rate Mbappe above Messi this year since Monaco is a much smaller team and Mbappe is only 18 years old and managed to score vs the best defensive team this year and Buffon, again something that Messi didn't do...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Mbappe won the domestic league, came to the semi final of Champions league.
Messi didn't manage to do those things this season, so I rate Mbappe above Messi this year since Monaco is a much smaller team and Mbappe is only 18 years old and managed to score vs the best defensive team this year and Buffon, again something that Messi didn't do...

As good as Mbappe's been, that's nonetheless and incredible slight to Messi...he did have a pretty good season, which for anyone else would've been spectacular.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

It's not only one player, Monaco played brilliantly as a team for the whole season, while Barca defence/midfielders were out of their normal style imo.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

At 18 years old what Mbappe did it's more impressive than anybody I can remember at that age in the last 17 years, 15 league goals and title, 6 goals in Champions League...No wonder someone will buy him for 100 mil.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Your point golazo do not interest me, I told you before...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Messi at 18 didnt do what Mbappe did, fact is Mbappe reached semi finals in Champions League and scored vs Buffon, also won domestic league, thus had a much better season than not just Messi but whole Barcelona.

So CR7 Balon D oroooo

tiki_taka 7 years ago

good boy.

Cristiano7Ronaldo 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 7 36

Who will win ze Fiiiifarce Bellem Dor Cristiano Arragantaldo Real and Portogal?

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Siiiiiuuuu