Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Diving
Comments
Jimskeleton 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

@ADSY, Bale's so called dives this season that I can think off.

Aston Villa as shown above - was a dive, blatantly obvious to everyone.

Sunderland a few weeks ago which he was booked, wasn't a dive, but went down easily, even several respectable Arsenal fans admit it wasn't a dive and he was clipped in the knee and had an arm put across his chest.

Wales Vs. Scotland - Another so called dive, which Shaun Maloney himself admitted he clipped Bale, therefore not a dive, but maybe again went down to easy.

I think there is one more but I can't remember which.

What people seemingly don't understand is there is a difference between a dive and going down easy, Cazorla DIVED against WBA & Swansea, Bale DIVED against Villa, Bale was clipped and went down easily against Sunderland and was booked, Walcott was clipped and went down easily against Wigan and won a penalty, but of course certain fans magically forget these kind of events when it involves there own club.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

^^^^^ thanks jimskeleton. but imo because bale did not appeal for a foul or roll around crying on the floor like carzoli did, makes me think he dived out of way as was scared of big kick coming from aston villa goalkeeping. but to uneducated eyes yes looks like a dive i suppose. carzoli was the worst dive i have seen for many many years yes though.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

u know what's problem here? if Barcelona fans say something about this they will start about Busquets diving.
if real fans say something about this they will start about Ronaldo diving.
when Arsenal fan(me) started to talking u automatically switched off and started to Cazorla dive, and if u watch Arsenal games, don't know if u or not u Cazorla is every time trying to stand up and play again, that was the only time, he dived but i don't wanna argue it was a DIVE but u started to talk about Bale then switched to Cazorla.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Yeah, it shouldn't be a competition. I don't like it when Bale dives, and yes, he does dive. As Jim Skeleton points out, not every time he's accused of it is true, but there are some where it's blatant.

We don't need to go through the list of everyone who has ever dived, just to defend our favorite player/team.

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

i know, you're right.