Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Conte leaving sooner than thought?
amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I've saw quite a lot of information to convince me that Conte will leave in about another season or two, and after debating with a few Chelsea fans on this site, I've decided to make a thread.

• Longest time as manager was three years, which was at Juventus. Yes, there was a few problems he had with the team in terms of form in the Champions League, but even with that, he wasn't sacked at Juventus.

• Family. His family lives in Italy, and although they visit him a lot, and he visits them at his time in Italy, he has admitted that he missed them, and vice versa.

• Homesick rumours. To be honest, personally he doesn't look sick, but since he is new in England, it's potentially true. I really doubt this, but it's another reason.

• Rumors to Inter. This one is believable. Inter's stakeholders have gotten a massive boost recently, and as new sacking schemes that seem to happen a lot recently, Poli could lose his job. Bradley went to Swansea, Zola to Birmingham... This makes it more believable.

• Chelsea's nature. A few years now, and Chelsea have still been sacking managers right left and center. Conte probably won't go now, but after one or two seasons, I can see this happening.

• Tendancy to lose dressing room. It's happened even with Conte ( Costa), and this is just more of an indication. Ivanovic said he would rather lose a game with Mou than win

Some of it probably isn't true, and if you want to prove me wrong, feel free to show your side of the argument.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've saw quite a lot of information to convince me that Conte will leave in about another season or two, and after debating with a few Chelsea fans on this site, I've decided to make a thread.

• Longest time as manager was three years, which was at Juventus. Yes, there was a few problems he had with the team in terms of form in the Champions League, but even with that, he wasn't sacked at Juventus.

• Family. His family lives in Italy, and although they visit him a lot, and he visits them at his time in Italy, he has admitted that he missed them, and vice versa.

• Homesick rumours. To be honest, personally he doesn't look sick, but since he is new in England, it's potentially true. I really doubt this, but it's another reason.

• Rumors to Inter. This one is believable. Inter's stakeholders have gotten a massive boost recently, and as new sacking schemes that seem to happen a lot recently, Poli could lose his job. Bradley went to Swansea, Zola to Birmingham... This makes it more believable.

• Chelsea's nature. A few years now, and Chelsea have still been sacking managers right left and center. Conte probably won't go now, but after one or two seasons, I can see this happening.

• Tendancy to lose dressing room. It's happened even with Conte ( Costa), and this is just more of an indication. Ivanovic said he would rather lose a game with Mou than win

Some of it probably isn't true, and if you want to prove me wrong, feel free to show your side.