Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

congratulation Corinthians
Antarese 11 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 34 175

Comments
Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Butt hurt Chelsea fan here to congratulate Corinthians. Congratulations. You deserve it more than us.

ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Well done!!! Just proves that underrated teams are epic

Volkinator 11 years ago
Chelsea, Sweden 5 122

Congratulations, I hope after this match Abramovich realises that Torres is garbage

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I'm just glad that it is not an European team who won it.

man_utd 11 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 91 1444

I love how Chelsea fans were like "Torres came back.", "He's back!" etc... and when he doesn't score in one game 
they're like "Oh he sucks." "50 million pound waste." etc...
And when he possibly scores again they'll say the same thing again. 
You can't really expect a player to do good if he isn't even supported by his own club.

MessiDona 11 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

^Couldnt have said it any better dude. My thoughts exactly!

Falconryman1 11 years ago
Arsenal 1 161

Congratulations Corinthians, they totally deserved it. They gave it their best and the fans were ecstatic.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@man_utd please refrain from saying ALL Chelsea fans. Some spoiled Chelsea fans just like him when he is good, then hate him when he fails again. I for one won't lie. I know he sucks. He sometimes improves, but mostly sucks. That doesn't mean I won't support him. I'll get pissed off when he fails but I will never forget he is a Chelsea player that should be respected and gives it his all every match no matter how bad he fails. So next time don't use ALL when you bring this up again (I know it will be said multiple times since Torres will stay with us for a while) please don't say ALL. I'm sure you guys have had some flops that you hated on a bit, but of course not every ManUtd fan would hate him for being a flop. Thank you.

man_utd 11 years ago

@Trollman
Of course I didn't mean "ALL" Chelsea fans. I meant a majority of Chelsea fans.
But see here. You made a thread saying "Is the old Torres back?" and now you're saying
"I know he sucks." This is what I'm talking about. When he does good, he's revered, when he does poorly,
he's treated like scum. Not saying I haven't treated him like that though.
Of course you have some respect for Torres as do I (because of what he did in the past at Liverpool).
Of course United had flops but I don't really thrash on them online.
For the most of the time, I say how much a player has improved e.g. Rafael, Evans, Valencia etc...

SvenBender6 11 years ago
Borussia Dortmund, Germany 1 38

torres is never back,we didnt even want to win as simple as that.corinthians really deserved it and we are are not going to get success under rafa and abramovich sacking managers like objects.rather abramovich made torres fc

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Why are you talking like you support Chelsea, @SvenBender6? Curious...

SvenBender6 11 years ago

i support chelsea and dortmund(my local club)

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Cool. Dortmund is a fantastic team indeed.

SvenBender6 11 years ago

thank you friend,porto is a class team as well.its just like you,you support real madrid and porto,your local club.

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

BVB>Chelsea

Golden 11 years ago
35 693

Hehe, Porto is not my local club at all. :) I live in Norway, on the other side of Europe if to compare Portugal and Norway. You're right though, I support both Porto and Real Madrid, but I'd love to see Porto win for instance the CL much more than Real Madrid.

Maniac 11 years ago
England 4 50

Torres is shit. Why did he leave in the first place?

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

@man_utd: I made that thread because like others I have hope for Torres. Saying he sucks isn't hate. It's more like a fact now with Torres. I'm not treating him like a scum but just telling the truth. As when he goes back on form, why wouldn't I love him? When a player scores for you, you are happy with that player and I was happy with Torres. But when he failed again, I didn't hate him. I just admitted the fact he sucks.

man_utd 11 years ago

@Trollman
That's what I'm talking about. When he does good, it's not just some Chelsea fans love him. They revere
him like a king but when doesn't score in a game you just don't care about him. You feel he isn't even a part
of the club. And when he does again, people act as if they didn't say those things about Torres and say he's awesome etc...
And the only reason I'm saying this is that it's such an annoying cycle to other fans (especially to me)
making us think if you even feel Torres is a part of the club and if you guys even support him.  

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

i remember when hazard is choosing club in epl and some utd fan will say if we get hazard we will be unstoppable but when he choose chelsea everyone saying he sucks kagawa is much better than him lol