Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

City fans
tdot2barca 11 years ago
Assyriska FF, Brazil 35 956

There were no City fans three years ago.. Now there's many. I'm just wondering what team you guys "supported" before you became City fans?

Comments
Vendetta 11 years ago
Chelsea FC, Egypt 202 3025

I know this might sound offensive to City fans, but I have some friends who are "loyal" I say that word very loosely, City fans. Yet when I ask them what team they supported before, most of my friends replied with "I used to watch them before they became rich!" So straight away I realized they were supporting an EPL team before (Chelsea, ManUtd). But then again, I shouldn't be answering this. Most of you already believe Chelsea fans are glory hunters, and I might sound like a hypocrite to some of the users.

Jeffrey_Hazard 11 years ago
Chelsea, France 81 456

it dosent matter,city just got popular after winning the pl then fans came.its normal,most people would think of it as glory hunting,
Most people would say chelsea,city fans are glory hunters,this is the life of us...

United_Hates_Blues 11 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

You guys forgot UDICKMAN. 

TheGame 11 years ago
Manchester United 104 1380

I don't particularly believe Chelsea fans, City fans, United fans or any one fan group can be entirely labeled as "glory hunters". Think about, a clubs main goal is to attract more fans to buy their merchandise, purchase season tickets, and support the team. They are run like a business. I don't understand the negativity that comes with being a fan of a team that plays well. I've been a United fan for 13 years. You might argue that in 1999, when I first got my head turned by United, I could've been called a "glory hunter". But I couldn't care less. They played like a dream team. A club should be respected and applauded when it attracts new fans, not have their fans scrutinized. Also, lets be honest here. Football is important, but I wouldn't let it consume my life. It seems like the people who make the "glory hunter" argument seem to want you to feel like shit every time your team is doing bad, just to test your loyalty for the club. Most of my mates who support Arsenal are really depressed at times. I mean WTF?! 

Heisinburg 11 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I guarantee you that 99.5467% of us are "Glory Hunters". Why else did we start supporting the clubs we chose in the first place?? This "glory hunting" argument has no satisfying end, so might as well accept that we have all started as "Glory Hunters", understood?