Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea wants Pique (30mil), MU agrees Falcao (56mil), Moyes to Spain
tuan_jinn 10 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Oke,

These are some big transfer rumors and some of them are really unexpected... lolllz

• Chelsea has offered €30mil for Barca's CB Pique in the hope to beat MU (please dooooooo, )
  • Manchester United agrees €56 mil for Falcao permanent move (woohooo).
  • Moyes is among the candidate for new coach of Real Sociedad... best of luck Moyes.

Ok, Chelsea really wants Pique??? or is this just like some mind game (similar to Rooney transfer)... I dont think he would be good at MU, he's good when he has someone like Puyol.. lollz I think this news is quite bizarre .. :D

Comments
Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

^ Something i dont understand neither. Do you really think Reus or Hummels (who are 2 of the most important players for Dortmund) can leave their club suddenly for Arsenal? And why does Chelsea wants to buy players? They already have so much f%cking players. They dont need another CB. Cahill and JT are one of the best defending duo in the world ffs.

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Yea, actually I think they will leave. Reus release clause is going down so I expect him to leave after this season. Look at their position in the league, they are last, however I they will go up for sure, that's something what no one expected. But in UCL they are doing really good.

Heisinburg 9 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

Moyes joining Real Sociedad is a good thing. Win or lose, he won't get media raped as much #fact.

iamRDM 9 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 32 202

no thanks to pique.. the only player i want from barcelona beside fabregas is messi

ramaboy10 9 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

^ What about Suarez? Or Rakitic?

tiki_taka 9 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Piqué out would be just amazing, i cant stand him anymore.
Vermaelen didnt played a game yet, funny when Barça gave Arsenal Alexis, we should stop signing players from there.

Iraqi_Madridista 9 years ago
Real Madrid 33 1388

@quik Are you joking or...? There are many clubs who are ready to pay more money for Reus. Man City for example and RM is also interested in him if Ronaldo leaves us. Wenger doesnt spend much and he better finds some defenders otherwise he will end up again 4th or even down under...

quikzyyy 9 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Iraqi I didn't said we are going to buy him, but Arsenal just signed Beckham's oldest son, he's probably going to win us title this year! /irony

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

@quikzyy: really? is Broklyn joining you guys? Well, I will always support his family.

Pique can be amazing, he is tall, can pass, calm and confident. But he needs someone like Puyol to cover his mistakes. He makes way too many shit mistakes by being too confident on his skills (which is only decent).

Anyteam who can have Reus is a big win. Even Real now would love to have him.

tuan_jinn 9 years ago

Okie, just saw this on the news:

During Barca's training session on Friday, the centre-back was caught on video by Welabo telling the Brazilian: "Dani, you have many enemies here. You're becoming like me.".

• If this is any true, Barca has a big problem internally.