Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Chelsea transfer rumour
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11435

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Hazard. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the matter?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Costa. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the manner?

Recently heard rumors of Chelsea preparing 235M euro to replace both Costa (would could leave for China) and Hazard (Zidane would love to bring him to madrid). Their ,main target for Costa would be Lukaku (know the club and the league) or Morata (rumors say he would love to work with Conte) while they would hope to get Alexis Sanchez to replace Costa. Also heard a rumour that Pep Guardiola managed to convinced Alexis to join him at Manchester wich would be tough luck for Chelsea. What are you thought on the matter?

Comments
_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lukaku for sure. Morata, i really doubt it.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Kyoeker - I could see Carrasco as a possible replacement for hazard.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

No one can replace hazard @ chelsea, only musonda but he is too young.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11435

@golefty I like that idea, but he could only be good enough to fit in Hazard shoes if he was able to reproduce his form from when he scored a bunch of club. He was awesome when he did it. :D