Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Can somebody tell me wether i am allowed to post Catalan national team highlights for whoever wants them.?!
Boixosnois1981 11 years ago
Barcelona 49 508

i Want to know wether i am allowed to do this because i am a footytube defect (screw footytube) because i used to do it there and i am wondering if i can here.

Comments
AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

i didnt know there was a catalan national team? catalan is still part of spain at the moment? is it an unofficial team not sanctioned by fifa? if there was allowed though they could pick xavi, iniesta etc :)

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

They usually do, ADSY. ;) Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Iniesta, Fabregas and Valdes have all played for them in the last 12 months. Because they're not recognized by FIFA or UEFA, there is no conflict of interest.

Currently their manager is Johan Cruyff.

AjaxDeSuperYids 11 years ago
Ajax, Netherlands 24 507

haha good old johan :) pep should be manager although Johan teach barca the Ajax way of course! if catalan gets its independence they could win world cup and celebrate on ibiza preferably at Amnesia ;) what league would barca play in tho? a catalan one? and who would they play in this league? Real would win la liga each year and catalan would have given there arch enemy spain there greatest success from all these recent tournament success that was thanks to xavi, iniesta, puyol, etc