Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

ball street youtube channel
nandaYNWA 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

hey guys, so i just wanted to recommend this youtube channel called ball street (link will be below)

essentially the channel is made up of youtubers that have fan channels who come together on this channel to talk about football. they place emphasis on the fact that its football content from fans. it is honestly brilliant.

they release (roughly) four videos every tuesday (or monday - depending where u live) on the previous weeks big topics. in addition to that they have a bunch of other content: a weekly podcast, premier league XI (they release one video per week dedicated to nominations for a specified position and fans vote) and a lot more

the most common presenters they have (although this changes every week) are fans of: liverpool, qpr, huddersfield, arsenal, tottenham, united, chelsea, everton, city etc.

i highly recommend you guys check this out. its great to listen to actual knowledgable fans talk about football issues

ps. before anyone asks, im not associated with the channel, i just really enjoy its content. im also sick of the euro and football daily channels (their presenters know nothing about football and their videos are click bate)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ballstreetchannel

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

hey guys, so i just wanted to recommend this youtube channel called ball street (link will be below)

essentially the channel is made up of youtubers that have fan channels who come together on this channel to talk about football. they place emphasis on the fact that its football content from fans. it is honestly brilliant.

they release (roughly) four videos every tuesday (or monday - depending where u live) on the previous weeks big topics. in addition to that they have a bunch of other content: a weekly podcast, premier league XI (they release one video per week dedicated to nominations for a specified position and fans vote) and a lot more

the most common presenters they have (although this changes every week) are fans of: liverpool, qpr, huddersfield, arsenal, tottenham, united, chelsea, everton, city etc.

i highly recommend you guys check this out. its great to listen to actual knowledgable fans talk about football issues

ps. before anyone asks, im not associated with the channel, i just really enjoy its content. im also sick of the euro and football daily channels (their presenters know nothing about football and their videos are click bate)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Ballstreetchannel

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Absolutely love this. Thanks. Some of the things they said is a bit too long and repetitive but, its great stuffs.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago Edited
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

i like this, but it's only premier league. the football daily guys are actually good when they get into their talks, plus it covers all european football and they do a lot of research.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

i like this. the football daily guys are good too.

i like this, but it's only premier league. the football daily guys are actually good when they get into their talks, plus it covers all european football.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Gonzi Football daily get way more stick on the head than they deserve in my opinion, they do post interesting stuff from time to time. :(