{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Arsenal FC
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What are your opinions on Arsenal?

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago

I care to be honest, no point winning Forest and then losing Southampton. I wouldn't have played Alexis, but play a team strong enough to hold a win, come on.

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Never seen a team struggle so much with consistency. Arsenal is one of those teams who could beat any team if they played to their fullest. But they choose to do that just a few games per season.

And Ive been saying this for a long time but I think Arsenal will struggle a lot when Wenger decided to leave (because he is not getting kicked out) and will get in a crisis for a few years. People don't appreciate what he does for the team even though it is not enough.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Spend £96.05m, you still says he don't want to spend?

amir_keal 7 years ago

No, he means he is reluctant to spend. Like I said we as fans spoke up.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Actually I hope it will be the best season for arsenal. They are going fast in ucl and league. Also They play well organized. I think mesut contributes increasingly. He enhances his skills day by day. I think He is in good shape and He is good at through ball and He is using dead balls effectively. I am not a mesut fan but every team wants player like mesut. He can supply the need.
Also A. sanches is very good goal scorer. He demonstrate himself at barca. He scored 13 times until today.he will be the top scorer at
this season for arsenal and I dont understand why people is angry with A. Wenger. He is using his squad in a good way. And He looks like passionate for his team.

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Actually this season will be the best season for arsenal and they are going fast in ucl and league. Also They play well organized. I think mesut contributes increasingly. He enhances his skills day by day and He seems in good shape. I think He is using dead balls effectively. I am not a mesut fan but every team wants player like mesut.
A. Sanches is very good goal scorer. He demonstrate himself at barca. He scored 13 times. He will be the top scorer at this season for arsenal and I dont understand why people is angry with A. Wenger. He is using his squad in a good way. He is passionate for arsenal and I think He is the best Manager for arsenal

amir_keal 7 years ago

Sorry for late reply but

Wenger has this Repetitive cycle of crumbling in March. He can do the wrong tactics and lie. I disagree on the fact that he is Arsenal's best manager

And to those saying managers need time. Well Chelsea and Real Madrid lifted champions league after sacking their manager.