Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

AC Milan's Future
Comments
ramaboy10 11 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

I suspect he will move soon enough; Milan have already sold Seedorf, Ibrahimovich, Silva and Pato in just under a year. They are sure to sell Stephan because he is an amazing prospect.

Lodatz 11 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

That's just it, though; the article makes out as though Berlusconi was selling them off to have a clear-out, and make room for younger players, like El Saarawy, and that they are adamant that he will be staying put. I don't know if that's true, or not, but it seems plausible enough to me -- that's what got me interested in the first place.

It takes balls to sell off such players, and while the thought crossed my mind that maybe it was just to cover debts, this article, from July, seems to imply that's an unfair assumption:

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2012/07/suicide-at-ac-milan-or-a-bold-step-forward/

I dunno. I normally see little of interest in Serie A, and this jogged me. If they're planning on a youthful revolution at Milan, the San Siro could be a cauldron of awesome football again in only a couple of seasons.

And that does interest me. :D

Hence me asking if anyone else follows Italian football more closely than I do, and their opinion.

MRarsenal500 11 years ago
Arsenal, England 59 741

he is a great player

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

if they dont win anything in 2 years for sure el shaarawy will look for another club

quikzyyy 11 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

don't get me wrong but they are looking like Arsenal now, selling best players for younger, aand remaining u know.