Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

2012 FIFA Club World Cup
Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

What you guys think about that championship?

Here in Brazil it is the most important title to win for your team, but it doesnt seen so important to europen teams. 

Comments
ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

that's becoz Copa Libertadores isn't famous and important as UEFA CL !! so , that it's ur chance to prove how ur teams are good as the european teams ( even better ) !! while it's known that the european teams are the best coz they have the best players ! so winning the UEFA CL title means u're the best and no need to beat weak teams from other continents to prove that u're the best ( that's how the european side thinks )
and also every non-european team looks forward to play against a big european team and beat him coz this will make ur team well known !! 

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Yeah, you're right. Europeans don't want to play against other clubs unless they are european.

But it's kinda funny to see...comparing the priority of both continental clubs, you can see that Europe doesn't care about what's happening to our football here.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

I consider it important. A trophy is enough but in my opinion they should expand it. Make it 1st and 2nd place for each CL in each continents.

Footaholic 11 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I like the idea of it (like its predecessor the Intercontinal Cup). I think some European leagues are a bit arrogant to be honest. I respect South Americans because they take most competitions seriously (like the Olympics for example). Football is a 90 minute fight between 22 men. Prestige, expectations, everything goes out the door when you step onto that pitch. That's how teams should always think.

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Would it work if they expand the Cup creating something like a Champions League, selecting 5 clubs of each Continent?

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

Nah, that would delay domestic league matches. I would say just make it the Champions and Runner-ups. So there will be more challenge for each team. For example, let's just imagine Ahly once again won the African Champions League and the runner ups were none other than their main rivals, Zamalek. That would cause more tensions and give more challenges. Plus it would attract more fans incase those two teams actually meet. Same goes for UCL. Imagine it was Barca winners and Real Madrid runner ups. The amount of tension and fans attracted by that would help FIFA a lot. Last year when Barca went to the FIFA WCC, everyone knew Barca were going to win. That's why it wasn't important. So add the runner-ups of the UCL. Hooray! A challenge! Plus more fans attracted. There would be much more money made because more tickets being bought, plus it won't seem as much as a friendly cup like it is now.

Trollman 11 years ago
Chelsea, Egypt 32 525

*FIFA CWC

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

Nice idea...i used to like the Intercontinental Cup because the only 2 teams play with so much rivalry that made the winner proud.
But now in that Cup 90% of the teams join just to play and be happy, if they win, ok, it's a profit of the profit, except the Brazilian's teams, that consider it the most important fucking cup

knibis 11 years ago
Valencia, Sweden 181 2500

Copa Libertadores not the biggest in South America!? 

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

@knibis 
Not really, from the biggest to lowest : Fifa Club World Cup > Copa Libertadores > Copa Sudamericana > Recopa Sudamericana

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

club world cup you only needed 2-3 win to win the 5 million dollar prize *champion* while in copa libertadores this is a month long tournament same like uefa-cl and the prize money is 7 million. thats why brazil and some asian teams really care about club world cup

PuppetMaster 11 years ago
England 15 331

@kibeloko no way club world cup is more prestigious tournament than copa libertadores

Kibeloko 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Brazil 1 54

@PuppetMaster
Trust me, i live here, in this country every single team is obsessed to win Club World Cup.

expertfootball11 11 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I think you shoud let play all clubs from America.

ironfist2010 11 years ago
Real Madrid, Egypt 69 907

@Trollman : Brilliant idea !!